Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 26, 2011

And so it Begins!


The Verdict is In!
As of today at 2:49pm, I have chosen the play I am going to produce next year in May and I have booked the time slot at the theatre where it will be produced!

Thanks to everyone for their feedback regarding the plays I was (and still am) interested in.

The show I have chosen to direct and produce will open on Thursday, May 17th at 8pm at the ARTS PROJECT on Dundas Street in London, Ontario.  Tickets will be $15 and only $10 for those 12 and under.

Many people will think that this is too early to announce ahead of time but I AM EXCITED!  The last play I produced was in my head and on my mind for a full year before it opened. This time around - just under 10 months.  The last play I produced had a cast of 3 - THIS play, has a cast of 11!!! Go big or go home right? ;)

Auditions will be posted in early January at theatreinlondon.ca and rehearsals will run twice a week from February till opening night.  Auditions will be held in January at the Central Public Library in downtown London, Ontario and they will be open to everyone!

Character descriptions of the specific roles in this play will be posted on this Blog in December later this year. I can however tell you that the lead character will look as close (as possible) to the image attached of Nurse Wilson from the movie "Return to Oz".

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment